Saturday, July 16, 2011

In need for Sugar Daddy

  • Shopping at New York city for the latest LV Spring/Summer Collection.
  • Dinner at luxurious Singapore Island Club, enjoying the sumptuous seafood dinner.
  • Ferry me around with the latest Porsche 911 Carrera S.
  • Yacht out to the sea on Valentine's, serve me an elegant meal with the beautiful sunset.
  • Capture the glow on my face while I enjoy my once-in-a-lifetime experience - swimming with the dolphins.
  • Enjoy flying over Las Vegas at night in a helicopter, overlooking the entire city.
  • Picnic in a hot air balloon, turn up the romance with a bit of champagne and some caviar. The.Perfect.Date.
This is what 'my sugar daddy' can provide me, almost PERFECT because he has the X-factor that every girl is looking for - m.o.n.e.t.a.r.y.

If I am 5-10 years younger, no doubt I don't deny that I might fall for your x-factor. Like what you say, I may still look like polytechnic student but that was century ago! IF others were to say this, I will take as a compliment but from you, I took that as an insult because I'm not as naive, innocent & immature.

All I want to say is Sorry Sir, your marketing skills failed because you have targeted the WRONG audience. There's totally no appeal but I admit that your brand awareness do exist as there's no need for brand re-occurrence (because I will definitely remember you).

Nevertheless, don't get too disappointed with your negative ROI! Next time do rem to engage A.C Nielsen for some market research before you hit again.

P/S: I would enjoy more in a BMW 7 Series than a Carrera because it gives me an headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment