Thursday, July 7, 2011

Terracotta!!

Have you visited Terracotta?? I knew that they were here in Sg, ACM but wasn't very eager to visit them because I simply wasn't so into history. Surprisingly, I was there during their first weekend of exhibition because of my parents.

Mum told me she don't think she will have the chance to go to China to see them so asked me if I'm interested to join them. Well, so I went on (cos she sound so poor thing when she said them.)

IMG_2118

IMG_2133
A series of figurines showing the making of Terracotta.

IMG_2141
Actually very few Terracotta was brought to Sg for exhibition. Mostly are replica because they are too fragile to risk bringing them over. Which is so disappointing!!!

There are also guided tours organised to allow visitors to better understand the history but the group size is like 30 pax?? The poor guide have to shout and the museum simply turns into a market place!! It is worth going if you have passion card! haha~ because you're entitled to 50% off the admission fee. Only $4!! =D

IMG_2130
我最得意的作品。

IMG_2132
With nostalgic feel..

I brought my Holga out that day too! Hope to get my pix soon~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment