Sunday, January 8, 2012

GREAT start for 2012!

Hello people! Happy New Year.. still not too late for greetings right?
We are only into the first week of 2012..

As the old saying goes 'time files'.. Yes indeed, we're in 2012 already! Can you imagine 12 years ago when we were all extremely delighted, celebrating the Millenium? Gosh!! Time really flies, don't you agree with me?

I wouldn't say 2011 was a fantastic year for me, I would rate it 70/100! It was an 'ok' year for me. Of cos, it was also a year that I traveled the most. I went to KL, Vietnam, Malacca and Jakarta, both for work and leisure.

Well.. I'm satisfied with who and what I am now. Of cos it can be better but I'm not going to bind myself with those 2012 New Year's Resolution because I know I won't do it. lol! And my cousin shared with me this:

'People treat New Year's like some sort of life-changing event. If your life sucked last year, it will probably still going to suck tomorrow!'
Truly, I raised both hands and legs to this!

Company's retreat kick start my 2012 perfectly (despite the flu bug which followed me since 27 Dec '11.). We headed to Sentosa Shangri-la for 2D1N retreat. Lovely~

IMG_0959
Mum & me @ our Suite, located at L11..

. .
Our room. (Dear colleagues, if you're seeing this, please don't be mad at our 'free upgraded room' lol! Cos we waited for 1.5hrs for our check-in.)

IMG_0964
It all pays off as the Head of Event.. Happy me!

IMG_0965
Dinner by the beach. So lomantic... <3

.
We're blessed! Rainbow decided to pay us a visit.

IMG_0992
The KDK family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment