Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas gone CRAZY!!!


CRAZY-XMAS-OFF-PIC-A5-1-600x848

Dream Academy Presents,
Crazy Christmas 2011
A little bit of Naughty and a whole lots of Nice

Caught the last show of Crazy Christmas last evening.
*applauds* the show was absolutely superb. What a great way to celebrate my Christmas.

This is the 4th time Dream Academy is performing Crazy Christmas, featuring Queen of Comedy, Kumar.I've missed the previous ones due to overseas vacation. This year, finally managed to catch it at the Esplanade. The choreography, singing & effects totally stunned me (is my first time watching a local production by the way). I must say We really got talent!

Had whole lotsa fun with my love ones, humming along to the Christmas songs, of cos, with a Singaporean twist. ;) If you've missed it, I will urge to you go for it next year!
It's definitely a Christmas to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment