Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Memorable Royal Wedding

For the first time, I stepped onto the soil of Jakarta, Indonesia. First impression, it feels like we're in Malaysia with Thailand or Vietnam's traffic conditions.

I'm quite surprised that the locals' language proficiency in English. Majority of them can only speak Bahasa Indonesian. Hence, the communication barrier.

2nd surprise was that I actually can speak better Malay than my colleagues, a 1980s' baby vs. 60s!! Lol!!

Sightseeing in Jakarta is nothing but shopping!! Their shopping malls are much more larger and atas than ours, filled with brands like LV, Prada, MuiMui, Chanel. You name it, they got it. The proudest thing is Charles & Keith is also considered as 'branded' over there.

Ok, now back to my main agenda in Jakarta which is to attend our beloved Gilbert's Royal wedding! After closed to 1 year of planning, the sisters (us) trooped to Jakarta!

.
Have a blissful marriage my friend.. =) & most importantly, give us a Dragon baby next year!


P/S: will post more photos once granted permission.. cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment