Monday, December 12, 2011

December with love!

December is my favourite month of the year because of the festive (yeah! is a month for feasting and buying..) and the month of leave clearing!! lol~

Lots of activities filled my calendar already, how about you? To kick start is our lovely Qiqi's ONE-derful birthday. Times files ya, she turns 1 already..

Happy Birthday my lovely girl.. 快高长大哦!
.

2nd was the collection of our 全家福 pictures.. Not too bad but feel that I've been over photoshop-ped!

DSC_8350 copyr

DSC_8366 copyr
pretty!

Last but not least was the eclipse on 10 Dec. OMG, I actually saw the eclipse.. However, I get kinda bored after 20 mins. The whole process is so slow =x

IMG_0730

IMG_0736

IMG_0740

IMG_0752

IMG_0760

We waited like almost 2 hours.. yawns! The pictures was taken by my canon S95, this was also my first time using the Manual mode. I've pleased with the results, what say u?

No comments:

Post a Comment