Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bumble @ Keppel

Went bumping around Keppel to try out the new 35mm 'fat lens' camera aka bumble bee. I gave the name cos it is in striking yellow color.

I set off to Keppel Bay @ Marina together with my Holga. The weather was scorching like HELL! I nearly get sun-burned but guess Holga loves it. Hence, the lovely pictures.. *Self-proclaimed though, =D

D1010004
Did a double exposure, but I think the results wasn't fantastic cos the cable cars in the background wasn't obvious enough.

D1010003
Another dd exposure here. Not on purpose but forgot to wind the film hence ta-dah~

D1010002
I think the pix will turn out better if the Reflections Residence is completed.

D1010001
I quite like this pix because of the soft finishing and the blue sky.

These were taken at USS, night shots of fireworks. First time using my flash. I expect to receive nothing because Js mentioned that with ISO160 film is not gd for night shots even with flash.

D1000010
So I'm happy =D at least I get to see something.. hee!

D1000009
I took many shots but these were the only 2 good ones.

D1000008
Last but not least, Holga did me proud again! This pix is excellent (self-proclaimed again!) I heart the tilt shift/ vignette effect. <3 Do you agree with me?

I chanced upon some pix yesterday (superbly professionally taken I must say) and am extremely amazed or rather astonished as I totally couldn't believe my eyes. Anyway, I'm glad that photography has been fun for me thus far - See Beyond.The.LENS~

*Credits to BFF for loaning the camera, ありがとう!

No comments:

Post a Comment