Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy August!! =D

I've posted my blog on this once but due to technical error, everything is gone! I seriously don't know why. Nevertheless, since it is Happy August, I should re-do them again.

IMG_2307

This month is a Happy month because it was 2 of my favourite ladies' bday - the lovely Jennifer and pretty Qiqi's mummy. Happy birthday to you ladies once again, stay lovely and pretty always!

We celebrated Jenn's bday at Saizeriya, located at Liang Court. It wasn't a new restaurant, which I found out later. None of us knew its existence probably cos Liang Court is quite an ulu place.

Alrighty, if you're looking for a cozy place to chill and catch up with your friends, this shall be the PERFECT place because they offer free flow of drinks. You can choose from soft drinks to coffee and tea & even fruit tea. With the drinks on-flowing, you sure not gonna afraid of getting thirsty.

They also offered a wide range of pasta, pizzas and steaks; mostly Italian (did I mentioned that this is a fusion Jap-Italian restaurant?) We ordered baked escargots (my fav) but not as fantastic because the shell has been removed. I would preferred DIY, digging the meat from the shell myself.

IMG_2296

Service and attitude of servers are excellent despite the reasonable pricing. You can get a Hamburger steak at $8.90, free flow of drinks at $2.90 AND they don't charge GST and Service Charge. Fantastic isn't it? So do head down to Saizeriya early because they don't take reservation. Hope you enjoy your hearty meal.

IMG_2299
Happy girls after the satisfying meal.

IMG_2300
Act young with the kiddy mugs.

The fun hasn't end. Surprise party organised by Jenn's sister the next day at eM @ Gallery hotel. Another nice and cozy place to chill out. Love the mini Asahi beer, 10 cans at $40. And 1 for 1 mojito drinks from 8-10pm.

IMG_2313

IMG_2317
(ahem!) Princesses!!

IMG_2314
Another crazy night.. This was only 1/10 of them.. Thanks Shirlene for her 'sponsorship'.

IMG_2315
Voted the most LOVELY pix of the night! Jenn & siblings.

That's all folks! eh.. My group photo is missing, anyone got them??

Stay tune, up next is my 'baba-nonya' trip to Malacca~

No comments:

Post a Comment